At home in the country collection
At home in the country was born over a long Sunday lunch in December 2012 at the home of Guy and Georgie Robinson in the historic village of Farnley Tyas. We have designed and produced our own ranges of home accessories, tableware and giftware for over 25 years and so we thought why not set up a website selling our beautiful and unique products to country people and their homes.
We design and produce unique country home accessories, tableware and gifts inspired by all that the countryside has to offer. We sell under the following categories:
- Accessories and gifts for the country home, lady and gent.
- Shooting, fishing, equestrian, harriers, in the field and deer gifts.
- Fine pewter, polished stainless steel, silverplated and rhodium plated tableware.
- Country themed cufflinks, decanters, hip flasks,
- New and fine bone china cake stands, mugs and cups and saucers
- Gift Ideas, 21st, Wedding presents and so on...
A very beautiful Duck with the words Her Ladyship on a grey glasses case.The inside of the case is felt lined and comes with a microfibre cleaning cloth to keep...
Glasses case with Her Ladyship - a pretty Labrador wearing a tiara and necklace.The cream coloured, hardshell protective case is felt lined and comes with a microfibre cleaning cloth to...
"His Lordship!" Stag Grey coloured glasses case.Add some fun to your glasses with this protective glasses case.The inside of the case is felt lined and comes with a microfibre cleaning...
Featuring our Moon Gazing Hare, our "Love you to the Moon" Cream coloured glasses case makes a gorgeous gift.The inside of the case is felt lined and comes with a...
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist